Become part of our fast-paced and exciting culture. At Wireless Ronin teamwork is essential to our success. Though we may work in different locations or departments, it is only through teamwork that we can produce high quality results. We depend on each other to work together to keep our commitments.
We’ve built a dedicated team committed to providing our clients with world-class technology, service and support.
Senior .NET Developer
Wireless Ronin Technologies, an established software development company, is seeking a motivated senior software developer who will be responsible for developing core applications and solutions which are highly valued by large business customers. Both strategic and tactical solutions are required with measured and timely results.
The position will be accountable for building cost effective and low maintenance software used by the company and its customers. The qualified individual will be part of a team developing dynamic digital signage software from user input to driving content on screen. Successful applicants will be responsible for the design, implementation, unit testing and ongoing support and maintenance of systems consisting of web applications, automated processes and databases. This individual will be a part of a fast paced organization and will take part of initiatives to significant components in the software.
Day-to-day responsibilities include working with team members in a joint effort to build simple parts to a large solution. Some of the tasks that will be performed include integrating with web services, writing web pages, refactoring and creating components within the products, performing code coverage, unit testing, building data flow processes and addressing defects. The position will work with staff in two locations, Minneapolis and Windsor, Canada, and the most qualified candidate in either location will be selected to fulfill this role.
- 4 year Computer Science degree
- Minimum 7 years experience in software development
- Minimum 7 years experience with .NET, C#, ASP.NET, and MS SQL Server
- Solid experience in application architecture, design, and development of both Windows and Web-based applications using Microsoft technologies
- Master .NET Framework 3.5/40
- Experience with ASP.NET AJAX, LINQ, WCF, SignalR, WPF
- Solid understanding of XML, XSLT, XML SchemaProficient in writing stored-procedure using T-SQL; experience with SQL Server 2008
- Ability to build abstract data structures that will be implemented and used by several components
- Experience with writing web services
- Experience and understanding of evolving web based technologies and implementations
- Experience with Agile/Scrum
- Practices object-oriented design and implementation; experience with MVC
- Have excellent creative instincts and strong time management skills
- Be a proactive individual who will initiate action, maintain core system requirements and achieve results in a changing environment
- Able to work independently on multiple projects with aggressive deadlines
- A strong communicator who can build consensus and concepts
- Ability to mentor other developers through phases of project life cycle
- Assume lead responsibilities for defining, designing and estimating technical work, assigning technical staff and overseeing quality of technical specification and code
- Visual Studio Team Foundation Server 2012
Send Resumes to email@example.com